vineri, 19 noiembrie 2010

Gemma Atkinson e fan United

Bravo. Nu stiu cine e si nu prea ma intereseaza. Parca am auzit de ea. Dar ma bucura faptul ca tine cu Manchester United. Iata interviul ei acordat site-ului manutd.com

Why United?
I’ve always been a big fan, most of my family are in fact, particularly my step-dad Peter. He’s followed the team all his life and his idol is Eric Cantona. He actually looks just like Eric when he takes his glasses off which he is quite smug about!

How often do you get to Old Trafford?
I try to get to as many games as possible but it depends where I am work wise. If I can’t make it I always make sure I’m near a TV whenever we’re playing though. I’m at the game today and hopefully we can get another win under our belts to keep the pressure on Chelsea.

Who’s your favourite Red?
I’ve always been a big fan of Ryan Giggs. It’s amazing how he has continued to perform so well for such a long time and is still one of our most influential players. He’s not only a great role model for young footballers out there, he’s a brilliant example to all the other players.

As well as watching football, we hear you play a bit too…
[Smiles] Well I played in a celebrity tournament with the Hollyoaks team a few years ago and we won! My friend Mikyla Dodd, who played Chloe, went in net for us and she was absolutely brilliant.

Tell us about your involvement with the United for UNICEF dinner?
I was down at Old Trafford last month to lend my support to the event – UNICEF is such a brilliant charity to work with and I’m a big supporter of the work they do for child poverty. The gala dinner is always a cracking night because there are so many famous faces coming together for an amazing cause. The fact that Sir Alex and the players will be there is brilliant and hopefully we can raise lots of money on the night.

Back to matters on the pitch, are you confident about United’s chances of silverware this season?
There have been a few ups and downs so far, but we do always get better after Christmas. We have the best manager around and some great players, and if we can get back to playing the way we know we can when we really go at teams and keep things tight at the back, we’ve got a great chance of winning more trophies


Da, stiu ca sunt un porc. Imi fac mea culpa dinainte, dar imi place cum se aseaza tricoul Man Utd pe ea. Da, porcule care esti tu porc, Emi!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu